Ben asked in HealthMental Health · 6 months ago

Is it normal that I feel a degree of superiority amongst most men, as I've done something very few men have actually done?

I've murdered another man before, wasn't fit to stand trial so I was sectioned until deemed safe and I was released after three years. I see all these men thinking their hard, but none of them have taken another man's life like me, the worst they've done is had a fight. I sort of feel proud to be one of the few to of experienced taking another man's life and I don't feel guilty about it either, no guilt whatsoever.

Favorite Answer

Aye i would feel the same way. I was in the National Guard when i was 17 and that was in my bad years and i always wanted to take someones life, not just anybody though, no one innocent, i am not a serial killer. I was actually hoping they would send me to war so i can finally blast a terrorist brains on the wall, honestly its a dream of mine to take a life. I want to have that page in my lifes book marked away so i can say i did it

I would get so excited day dreaming about it. I wasnt always like the rest of the guys, i had more energy and took a whole lot of risk. I would still take a life if i could and if we ever have a draft i wouldnt mind going at all.

i still go to BestGore.com to satisfy my insatiable appetite for killing, i used to really love the ISIS videos, they had hollywood type production and editing and they would do the most creative killings. Check it out and search ISIS on the website, or islam and watch the videos if you are down

I have seen a dude shoot himself in the head. Long story short a crack head came to the levee where my family was playing and he tried to rob them, we chased him down and he shot himself in the head, he actually survived the first shot, he lifted his body off the ground and grabbed the gun and shot himself again and he was gone, blood poured like a water fall out of his nose. I thought this would be a great story to tell. I know many people would find this intriguing

• LAN

Funny how "brave and accomplished" these idiots always think they are online isn't it?

• Lili

Really, dear, if you're going to troll, you'll have to do better than this. It's pathetic.

You'll never be taken seriously until you vastly improve.

I gather right now you have read all the comments; I also, detect that as you were writing a cool calmness came over you; no emotion - a job need get done you get it done. I have the signs in myself - yet, I have not killed anyone. I have gone a step further than you - I recognize I can be and will be a deadly person should I ever let go. You are not there; yet.

• Bill

You're a fvcking idiot. Taking another persons life is never something to be prideful of. Sometimes you have to kill someone to protect yourself or someone else, but even in those cases taking another persons life is not a matter of pride, but matter of survival.

• Damien

youre whats called a jackass, if u killed someone, then guess what, one day someone else will kill you too, so how are you superior moron?

i wouldnt feel proud about sornething like that

• martin

Your confession is exceptional. It is actually normal for you to feel superiority. But be careful because the law of probabilities is against your having more luck right now.