Is it normal that I feel a degree of superiority amongst most men, as I've done something very few men have actually done?

I've murdered another man before, wasn't fit to stand trial so I was sectioned until deemed safe and I was released after three years. I see all these men thinking their hard, but none of them have taken another man's life like me, the worst they've done is had a fight. I sort of feel proud to be... show more I've murdered another man before, wasn't fit to stand trial so I was sectioned until deemed safe and I was released after three years. I see all these men thinking their hard, but none of them have taken another man's life like me, the worst they've done is had a fight. I sort of feel proud to be one of the few to of experienced taking another man's life and I don't feel guilty about it either, no guilt whatsoever.