If the South Had Won at Gettysburg, Would That Have Prompted England and France to Extend Diplomatic Recognition to the Confederacy?

I am thinking that it was the U.S. victory at Saratoga that induced the French to recognize and give financial support to the Americans during the Revolutionary War. The Americans needed to prove that they had a chance of defeating the British, and it was not until Saratoga that they did so, at least in a way that... show more I am thinking that it was the U.S. victory at Saratoga that induced the French to recognize and give financial support to the Americans during the Revolutionary War. The Americans needed to prove that they had a chance of defeating the British, and it was not until Saratoga that they did so, at least in a way that persuaded the French. A Southern victory at Gettysburg would have been at least as significant as the victory in Saratoga, since the South would have been in possession of Northern territory. I know there is no absolute answer to an "alternative history" question, but I am curious as to what people might think. Thanks.