Me and 5 other nationalists were having a peaceful demonstration but it was ruined when I hit a woman in self defence?

We had contacted the city of London police and arranged a meeting point, time and location and it was going to be a peaceful demonstration. We was having a protest about black on white murders in London and highlighting the part that 3/5 interracial murder victims in London are White. So to cut to the chase this... show more We had contacted the city of London police and arranged a meeting point, time and location and it was going to be a peaceful demonstration. We was having a protest about black on white murders in London and highlighting the part that 3/5 interracial murder victims in London are White. So to cut to the chase this ugly south American woman was offended by indigenous White British people protesting for their equal rights and she came over and gave us a bit of mouth, nothing we can't deal with however she snatched my flag out of my hands and damaged it and in self defence I punched her and pushed her away, the crowd got angry after witnessing this and the police ordered that we end our protest early, I think she was planted there by Hope Not Hate if I'm honest with you guys. Do you agree I acted in self defence?