Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

What do people have against Israel?

They're just another country, I'm not going to say I support them because I don't know a lot about the support/don't support debate, but I really don't see what the issue with them is. What have they ever done to bother the US?

• Henry

People don't have anything against Israel.

Jews have been "hated" since "they killed Christ"

Most likely longer.

Jews, like Romani, have all been viewed as dishonest, larcenous,. (much like Persians are named as liars from centuries back)

Jews were disowned, in many countries. Unable to own property, or anything they could not carry.

So Jews took up the traveling trades (Law, Medicine, Jewelry, Banking)

All trades that have been viewed with suspicion over the ages.

Regarding Israel itself. They Abandoned the land for 1000± years, then suddenly demanded their homeland from the current occupiers. They were allowed to settle. The British Empire during ww2 secretly promised the land to Jews, AND secretly to the Arabs if they would help in the war.

After the war the Brits continued to occupy the Colony, and the Jews took up arms (Terrorist) to free it for themselves.

The only reason the state of Israel exists is because the U.S. (c. 1950) exercised its powers against the rest of the world to "Recognize" the State of Israel in the United Nations.

It continues to exist only because of its relationship to the U.S.

There are many issues wrapped up in your question there.

You can go ahead and read up on what Israel did to the Palestinians and join the meme culture...

You can go ahead and read up on what Israel is STILL doing and how protesters like Rachel Corrie (American) get treated for protesting the destruction of property.

You can read up on Israel / U.S. diplomacy and how some people feel its one directional and others feel it isn't.

Or you can look at stuff like Act.IL and recognize that the conflict has merit on both sides but so long as people are either "there is no conflict" or "it's all the right / left's fault" or "pro-Israel" and "pro-Palestine" there will never be a resolution.

Israel is the #1 ally of the USA in the fight against World Wide Tyranny.

Therefore they are Hated by Despots everywhere.

I couldn’t care less about Israel. I have no reason to hate it or like it.