Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 4 months ago

if everyones purpose is to seek happiness then serial killer kill to be happy?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think serial killers are all hoaxes.

• 4 months ago

do not ! It kills you so you don't suffer anymore.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He is impeding on other people's rights. The right to self-government does not extend to the government of others.

• The only credible purpose is to create a better world. To rise above mindless animal drives into deliberate and enlightened purpose. The cosmic stands testament to the truth that there is a better way, and that it is the job of life to find. We do more than live to survive to live but to find something real and true and good.

It is our job to shine the brightest light long into the night. We will live again in many forms in many places and times but we will live. The truth never dies. I am that truth. And should it ever coalesce it will be me writing new memories and thoughts. Chaos is the universe, but cosmos is the sky.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

His relationship with people begins when he admits that there is no one to be killed by him.

When everyone exists, he is the first to be denied existence by his will.

It is a bad habit of English to omit by name. It is called justice.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Happiness in others' pain cannot last long. Whatever it is, if there is no justice then there is no happiness.

• 4 months ago

Yep! The only problem the happiness won't last long.

• Athena
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Your basic premise is wrong.

With that, your argument becomes fallacious.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

There's his legal defense in court. The pursuit of happiness. Think he will get off?

Source(s): Besides, if he likes to kill he should like to be killed.
  • 4 months ago

i think kill for them it is like a moment of pleasure, it doesn't mean it is happiness.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.