Why did the RCC Vicegerent leave Jesus out of heaven in I John 5:7-8? Is that why religion started teach Jesus is the Word?

Update: ALTHOUGH GOD (((HAD NOT))) "MANIFESTED HIMSELF IN THE FLESH" (I TIMOTHY 3:16) >>>"IN THE BEGINNING"<<< (JOHN 1:1) WHEN ((("THE SPIRIT))) MOVED UPON THE FACE OF THE WATERS" (GENESIS 1:2)?
Update 2: DIDN'T GOD SAY IN ISAIAH 44:24 "...I AM THE LROD THAT MAKETH ALL THINGS; THAT STRETCHETH FOR THE HEAVENS ((( ALONE ))); THAT SPREADETH ABROAD THE EARTH ((( BY MYSELF" )))???

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THAT???
Update 3: GOD DOESN'T "ENCOURGE" YOUR LYING RCC VICEGERENT WHO IS "...BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" (REVELATION 17:5) WHO IS (((THE ANTICHRIST!)))

IT'S APPARENT YOU DO OR YOU WOULDN'T STAND IN DEFENSE OF THE LIAR (I CORINTHIANS 10:21)!
Update 4: "SACRED SCRIPTURES" ARE TO >>>TO "CORRECT"<<< IGNORANCE (II TIMOTHY 3:16) ARE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BROTHER AND DON'T "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" WHICH IS ONE OF THE TWO GREATEST COMMANDMENTS! OF COURSE YOU PEOPLE WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT... show more "SACRED SCRIPTURES" ARE TO >>>TO "CORRECT"<<< IGNORANCE (II TIMOTHY 3:16) ARE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BROTHER AND DON'T "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" WHICH IS ONE OF THE TWO GREATEST COMMANDMENTS!

OF COURSE YOU PEOPLE WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT SINCE YOU ARE

JUST PLAYING CHURCH!
3 answers 3