how often do you eat meat without vegetables?

sometimes i'll make chicken or lasgana and have the meat without vegetables to save money. the meat is more delicious than bell peppers and onions anyways

Favorite Answer

If possible always without vegetables . I do not see the point of eating 1 pound of vegetables just so I can poo 1 pound of crap that I did not digest .

• denise

Sometimes, but quite often vegetables are in the meat dish,

like mushrooms & scallions in a chicken pie or tomatoes, mushrooms, onions in lasagne or moussaka.

• Dimo

Just had that yesterday -- Fish and Chips. When I do eat with vegetables, it is usually bell peppers and/or onion, and/or canned tomatoes. AND it is because it is included in the recipe.

• Beth

I did that for most of my adult life, until I was 60 years old at which time I ate more vegetables

Rarely. Maybe once a month or less.

Never half your health is greens so enjoys them.

• audrey

I do that a lot. Vegetables are not very good, so I just enjoy the meat!

• C

I sometimes serve the vegetable course separate if I've made something that should be enjoyed without interruption, like a file mignon deglazed with a nice Bordeaux. We're not counting the shallots pressed into it, are we? To be honest, if I'm eating meat that isn't integrally incorporated into the dish, like a stew or a shepherd's pie I'm more likely to leave out the starch and just add the vegetables.

I try to always have some veggies when I eat meat. It helps digestion, or so I've been told or read or something like that. I don't like vegetables that much so mixing them with something I do like makes it easier to eat them.

not that often , i usually eat veggies with it

When I have sandwiches containing meat (maybe bacon, corned beefor cooked ham). That might be once every two weeks or so.