how often do you eat meat without vegetables?

sometimes i'll make chicken or lasgana and have the meat without vegetables to save money. the meat is more delicious than bell peppers and onions anyways

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If possible always without vegetables . I do not see the point of eating 1 pound of vegetables just so I can poo 1 pound of crap that I did not digest .

• denise
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Sometimes, but quite often vegetables are in the meat dish,

like mushrooms & scallions in a chicken pie or tomatoes, mushrooms, onions in lasagne or moussaka.

• Dimo
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Just had that yesterday -- Fish and Chips. When I do eat with vegetables, it is usually bell peppers and/or onion, and/or canned tomatoes. AND it is because it is included in the recipe.

• Beth
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

I did that for most of my adult life, until I was 60 years old at which time I ate more vegetables

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Rarely. Maybe once a month or less.

• 6 months ago

Never half your health is greens so enjoys them.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I do that a lot. Vegetables are not very good, so I just enjoy the meat!

• C
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I sometimes serve the vegetable course separate if I've made something that should be enjoyed without interruption, like a file mignon deglazed with a nice Bordeaux. We're not counting the shallots pressed into it, are we? To be honest, if I'm eating meat that isn't integrally incorporated into the dish, like a stew or a shepherd's pie I'm more likely to leave out the starch and just add the vegetables.

• 6 months ago

I try to always have some veggies when I eat meat. It helps digestion, or so I've been told or read or something like that. I don't like vegetables that much so mixing them with something I do like makes it easier to eat them.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

not that often , i usually eat veggies with it

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

When I have sandwiches containing meat (maybe bacon, corned beefor cooked ham). That might be once every two weeks or so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.