Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelVietnamOther - Vietnam · 5 months ago

Would I have problems trying to get a woman who I met through an marriage broker or by family to the united states?

So I am 28 years old and I am having problems trying to get anyone here on my own. I get rejected by almost every woman I try to ask out. I am thinking about either going to a marriage broker in vietnam or getting my relatives in vietnam to set me up with a woman over there. I'm leaning towards more the marriage broker route as my family over there is having issues trying to find me someone over there too. I am wondering if I would have any problems trying to get a woman who I will meet through a marriage broker. Would I have any issues trying to get someone here if I met her through an marriage broker ?? What can I do to get her here successfully ??

• Toruko

You are entitled to enter the embassy of your nation.

In nations with that embassy in their capital city if

you're present as an authorized visitor. You are

asking people with no proof from the US Embassy

that immigrant status would be granted.

• Maxi

You would need to prove it is a real relationship, so you would need to visit her several times and keep copies of flights and events you have attended together over a period of time.......... the US is not going to allow her to travel to the US as a visitor to meet you and if you marry and apply for a spousal visa it is likely to be denied unless you have proof of a real relationship

Yes. It is almost impossible to get any foreigner who marries or is engaged to a U.S. citizen into the U.S., because the government must thoroughly investigate to make sure that it is a real marriage and not a sham to get the person into the U.S. Even murders aren't taken as seriously. They've been known to check on the colors of your toothbrushes.

• Edwena

Don't give up that easily. Go to the dating sites and specify Vietnam. You should find hundreds of girls who want a better life by leaving Vietnam. Slow down, enjoy the process. The US government has the K1 visa for citizens to bring someone into the USA for marriage. Look at the Immigration website and get an understanding of the process. You should talk to an immigration attorney about the process too and have the attorney do the paperwork. The money spent on an attorney pays for itself by not making mistakes which can cause months of delays and redos of the process. You can't do it 100% correctly the first time, so get an attorney. Google "Vietnamese Dating Sites" and try Anastasiadate.com. The K1 is the fastest visa/citizenship process.

• .5 months agoReport

Ok, I am going to get an attorney regardless of which route, dating site or broker. I'll try the dating sites for the time being before I go to see if I can find someone who is interested.

Marriage brokers are typically frauds, setting up Green Diggers who want greenbacks & green cards. Don't expect that to pass muster for qualifying for any fiancé or spouse visa.

• .5 months agoReport

Well I'm trying to find a way to build/make the relationship look legit. I'm not doing this just so that she can come here, I really want a wife.

It is very doubtful that there are any immigration experts just panting to answer your questions about something that is never going to happen.

If you are going to "buy a wife" from a broker in vietnam you need to speak to an immigrations attorney, jacob.

• ajtheactress

I'm guessing they saw what a train wreck you were and decided they would rather be married to a hard working man in Vietnam than some immature, angry, ugly "american."

They wanted a partnership not to have take care of a man child with no prospects.