Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 7 months ago

How could anyone be brainwashed and stupid and evil and whining and dependent enough to want to be ruled by the EU ffs?

• Ludwig

Because of role models. I think these have a lot to answer for.

• Zirp

as opposed to being ruled by rear-orifices who happen to be of your own ethnicity/nationality?

Take your daily protein from me now, you mad dog. And may it enrich and calm your inner soul. Purging the darkness from you as I unload inside your southern border with a thousand fury!

UK's new PM can make a trade deal with Trump. He likes making deals. And USA has a higher GDP than the entire EU combined anyways. We'd be a way better trading partner and we won't force our messed up immigration policies on them. Plus, it's hard to find "Digestive Biscuits" here, and they cost a lot for the shipping on Amazon and take forever to get here, so would be good if they opened a distribution center state-side. But I also demand they remarket an American version and call them by their proper name, "cookies."

• 7 months agoReport

The “Digestive Biscuits” thing is a very powerful argument, and we must think of them as a kind of medicine, rather than a kind of chocolate.