What type of boat should I buy?

I am interested in buying either a yacht, or sail boat. I would like to be able to travel around the world, and I want to be able to live comfortably without sinking. Can someone recommend me a boat that can do that? I was thinking of buying a boat that's between 30ft - 50ft, but if I need a bigger boat then... show more I am interested in buying either a yacht, or sail boat. I would like to be able to travel around the world, and I want to be able to live comfortably without sinking. Can someone recommend me a boat that can do that?

I was thinking of buying a boat that's between 30ft - 50ft, but if I need a bigger boat then please let me know. I would like the boat to be able to travel in ALL weather, and water conditions as well.

I would like to know if Yachts are easier to operate than sail boats, or sail boats are easier to operate than yachts?

Are sail boats the least expensive to own, and operate, or are Yachts the least expensive to own, and operate?

I appreciate any advice you can give me.
Update: I am serious about wanting to buy a boat. I can buy one, but I don't know which one to buy. There are a lot to choose from
Update 2: I know what happened to the Titanic.
Update 3: I can see the specs of boats. If someone can recommend me a boat that I can live on then that would be great.
Update 4: I won't be asking anymore questions on yahoo answers.
Update 5: This forum isn't helpful to me, but thank you, for answering my question. I already found some boats that I would like to have a better look at.
Update 6: Well I would like to make a correction it's just people posting answers in this category is not helpful to me.
Update 7: I will be operating the boat. I know what my financial is. I am just trying to figure out which boat will fit my needs.
Update 8: I will be operating the boat. I know what my financial situation is. I am trying to figure out which boat will fit my needs.
Update 9: The boat I am planning on buying is going to be my home, and I might be on it alone a lot. I don't like eating fish, so I won't be fishing. I don't want any parties on my boat. I already said what size of boat I am looking at. I will say it one last time between 30ft - 50ft. Well I am still looking at... show more The boat I am planning on buying is going to be my home, and I might be on it alone a lot. I don't like eating fish, so I won't be fishing. I don't want any parties on my boat. I already said what size of boat I am looking at. I will say it one last time between 30ft - 50ft. Well I am still looking at boats, and I did see some boats that I am interested in.
Update 10: I was thinking of living on my boat, and making it my home, or maybe I will use it to travel. I have not decided yet. What I am doing now is just looking at different boats, and purchasing some items that I am going to need.