I need help on buying a hood. I have a 2013 dodge challenger that I recently just picked up from a auction but, it needs a new hood.?

I found a 2008 dodge challenger str8 hood . My only question is that will it fit a 2013 dodge challenger sxt?

Check local junk yards. They know what parts swap. So ask at the front desk.

• bo

car-parts,com lists all the hoods from local junkyards in your area

According to car-part.com the hoods interchange. There are two styles of hood and I would suggest you use that site to find one close to where you live.

It's SRT8 not str8.

Probably since the body style didn't really change 2008 to 2014 but to be certain you should call any used parts supplier [junkyard] or any dealership parts department and ask.

• Eastside Guz

You can also check online or your local library (preferably a large well-stocked one) for INTERCHANGE parts manuals like Motor or Hollander to see if other hoods fit your dodge challenger or maybe look into after market parts online too.

Put your question in the "header" where it belongs. You must repost it.