Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 7 months ago

How do I get a pet lion?

we have a pet chimpanzee already bc it’s legal here and i really want a pet lion, their so cute in pictures and i would want to walk it and cuddle with it

Favorite Answer

go to the zoo, maybe they'll give you one

I would not get a lion as a pet. They're all cute when they're small, but they will eat you when they get big.

• Jack H

Well, you need a mummy lion and a daddy lion, they have *special cuddles* and then a little baby lion arrives, you take it away from them and raise it, but remember, like everything around you, it might fart...

• John

You can buy lions but if you think it's going to be cute and you'll cuddle it you better get rid of your wild animals.

Even if you are allowed to live by them because your an idiot and can be used by them one day they will attack me and I'll put them down.

Then your supposedly "cute" drooling slackjawed gap toothed idiocy won't save you.

You find out if its legal to own exotic animals where you live, and if so you get a permit to have such an animal, which includes being able prove you can provide a proper habitat for it (even though we all know you're trolling).

No, Colly, just like all of your other trolling posts - incidentally, you live in Texas, in case you've forgotten.

“My baby is disgusting? my baby is so disgusting!! i was holding it and it farted so i spanked it on the butt and then it farted again so i almost threw it and it farted again so i slapped it on the face and spanked it” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170...

“My dog is disgusting? so basically, i was playing with it and it farted so i hit it and slapped it and it whined so i screamed at it and threw it against the wall” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170...

“My little brother is mean? So basically he was walking to his room today and he dropped his book so I screamed at him and hit him hard and beat him and he cried and screamed.” https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20171...

• Jack H

I wonder what will happen when she spanks her farting lion...

Don't worry, every year they hand out free lions to 10,000 trolls.

The lions get bred in mills by the load.

I think you need to bring it from Africa