Kim
Lv 6
Kim asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 3 months ago

When will 3D TV come out?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

They've been out. The next big thing will probably be 8K.

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

My current TV is an active 3D Samsung, and I've only watched one 3D movie on it - not worth the extra cost.

• 3 months ago

You really don't pay attention, do you?

• 3 months ago

I don’t know about that

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

3D television came out a couple of years ago and they backed off on it because it was so expensive people weren't buying them. And also due to the fact that you have to have the movie made in a special 3D format to be received by the television you can still buy the TVs in India but very few programs actually have the format to support the TV so why pay $3,000 for the television when most of the television programs don't have a 3D carrier signal.

Attachment image
  • What exactly do you mean?

• P
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They came out, but people didn't care, so now only a few high end TV's have that feature.

• 3 months ago

You missed it.

It came and it went.

(It didn't sell well enough.)

Buy a used one, maybe...

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Never...it's happy being in the closet.

• olivia
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

More films will come out in 3D formats in 2019. One of the biggest issues people have with 3D TVs is that you must wear some special glass wear to immerse yourself into the technology. If you've been to any modern theater, you've probably seen these glasses.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.