Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelNepal · 7 months ago

Why does it seem like conservatives get triggered so easily?

Just start talking about guns and they start losing their minds.

• John

It's not just guns (just read the answers you got). There might be many reasons. Most of my friends who have this problem believe that they are RIGHT!. And they turn into emotional basket cases at the slightest touch. "Why can't "you libs" just realize that you are wrong?!?!?" I believe it is the alt-right propaganda machine, myself. And no, there is no "liberal" propaganda machine to match.

• Brian

That happens to simple minded people.

not all of them are like that

its kinda funny because it goes against their own system. conservatives are supposed to be conservative, meaning they do not like change and like to keep theirselves in a state they were previously in. that means they should enjoy staying not triggered, but they still get triggered. maybe its because they are in an infinite state of triggerision? just a thought

you want to talk about guns? Cool I have a 9mm Glock, a 22 Sig Sauer and a Mosin Nagant Russian army Rifle

Or did you want to talk about taking away guns....that's a problem

Your side is literally demanding stores to stop selling them. That’s triggered

Guns are the only thing that'll put a bulge in their pants. You can't take that away from them!

I'd say that's kind of a Liberal thing.

• Sherry

We supply you with facts and laugh at you. Then you 'liberals' lose your minds. :)

See, it's turning into a liberal circle jerk already. Have a lovely incel night!

They don't have enough safe spaces.