God is a liar and I'm done with him?

GOD is not good he hates me and wants me to be homeless for the rest of my life. I've been homeless since a youth and I just turned 30 two months ago and all of this is starting to take a toll on me. I lost out on my youth because of life and the crap that I've been going thru. Every time I think my life is... show more GOD is not good he hates me and wants me to be homeless for the rest of my life. I've been homeless since a youth and I just turned 30 two months ago and all of this is starting to take a toll on me. I lost out on my youth because of life and the crap that I've been going thru. Every time I think my life is getting better if gets worst. I even asked GOD go reveal certain things to me at one point and I received confirmation many times but that was about it. He doesn't won't to see me happy and he likes the fact that I'm struggling and lonely in life. I try to do good things unto others like he want but it just never benefits me in any way. It puts me back 10 miles. I don't like God at all he made a fool out of me and if I would have known all this I would have never got baptized 3 years ago. I was a fool for his love and his favor.
8 answers 8