Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 10 months ago

What can I do to hurt myself bad enough to get put into the hospital ??

I’ve been very suicidal these days, people have been treating me horribly and I want to first see if anybody actually cares about me by being put in the hospital. I know it sounds crazy but if I slit my wrist will I die ? Or just be put in the hospital ?

• alexis

You don't live for others. You live for yourself. Who cares if no one else cares about you? You will lose all of them one day anyway through their death or your own. Self-love is much more powerful than love others can give. Good luck dude. Hope you're okay. I was in your spot a few months ago.

• Edna

If you slit your wrist in an attempt to commit suicide, they'll stitch up your wrist at the hospital, then you'll probably get your wish. You'll be admitted to the psych ward in the hospital and placed on suicide watch and your mental health will be evaluated by psychiatrists and social workers for at least the next 72 hours.

Had idea ....................

Don’t hurt yourself just because people don’t care , dont live your life for others , you are important for someone maybe you just haven’t met them till now. Just take a break from the toxic people that surround you and see a psychiatrist to help you.

If you call 911 or go to the hospital and tell them that you are suicidal, you will almost certainly be admitted to a ward and receive help. No matter what, I promise that it gets better, and that there are people who care about you. There are people you don't even know yet who will love and care for you someday, if you give them the chance. Please stay safe.

Go get in a fight with a golden glove boxer

Get in a fight with someone who knows how to punch.

You need to piss them off very badly, to make them wanna beat your ***.

But it'll hurt you and it'll be violent.

Please don’t hurt yourself. Know that you’re loved and things always get better with time. I’m here for you. There’s a future ahead of you. Please don’t hurt yourself.

• Pippin

If you show up at the ER and tell them you are suicidal, you will probably be admitted to psych. No need to actually try.

Show this to your mom or dad or family and then I am Shure you wake up later hurting some place other because you where bashed over the head by one of them trying to tell them you think that they don't care about you and when you say nobody cares you need to re-think all them things over because family will kick your @ss if your telling them that.