Will using bleac when I wash the dishes every day cause me COPD or lung damage?
I use bleach to get rid of bad odors or grease along with dish soap of course. I read that it can cause COPD which was showed in a study of hospital cleaners who used bleach once a week. But I use it everyday. And since last year I've gotten 3 episodes where I can't breathe properly at night, my chest feels heavy and my trhoat is full of phlegm which causes me to cough a lot. I am scared this is lung damage due to using bleach. This only happened 3 times in almost two years.
Should I stop using bleach?? What alternative are there to get rid of odors and grease in dishes?