my key popped off and tried to put elmers glue on and now theres glue all over my keyboard what d I do?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

You have wasted the hole thing just buy a new cheap replacement

• 6 months ago

U should use toothpaste

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Oh good heavens how could you have thought to do such a thing? Go get yourself a little squirt bottle right away with isopropyl alcohol. turn your keyboard upside down so no alcohol drips down inside of the keyboard and squirt alcohol up on the key and let the liquid fall on the floor blot and spray until it's all gone still keep keyboard upside down. Go get your hair dryer and put it on warm not hot and dry off all the excess liquid. The only thing that you can use to mount a key back onto the little rubber post that pushes down is to put one little drop and I mean little of the clear silicone rubber that you use to seal your windshield and it has to be the kind that smells like vinegar. You can get it in the auto parts store one little drop and put the key back in place and wait it down with a quarter and don't touch it for 24 hours.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

try to take that glue off

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

take the glue off

• 6 months ago

Why didn't you just put it back in instead of using glue

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.