Can I take these items in my carry on bag? Flight on South West?

I have little goodie bags, they contain very small little glass cork bottles with glitter inside, a very small dollar store candle and other items. I m only worried about the dollar store candles and glass cork bottles. Can I take that in my carry on bag? Or should I just check my bag?

It should be ok. Anything that shows up on the scan looking like a bomb or a weapon is going to cause your bag to be opened and searched. They might do that. Just allow plenty of time to get through security.

• MS

All are fine. Glass is not prohibited in carry-on bags. Glitter and candles are perfectly fine (assuming they are wax candles, and not gel candles). I would not put those in a checked bag - they might break with all the rough handling those bags tend to get.

The jars are fine, the glitter is fine, and I don't know why a very small candle wouldn't be fine. The TSA, which makes these rules, has a website with lists and a way to ask about specific items. You could look there.

maybe not, i would call the airlines and ask them

• Candies are probably fine. Glass wouldn't be is my guess

just check-it .............................................