Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetOther - Computers · 3 months ago

How much is my computer worth? Need money fast?

So i need to get a computer for school and all i have is my imac 2008 and it doesnt turn on, how much is it worth to sell for a new one

and marvenator stop it you made me cry

why cant you all just leave me alone you keep putting my question in "abuse & spam" basically ruining that category where people who actually need help with yahoo mail spam put their questions. cant you just ignore my

question and stop posting stuff like "your a troll" your on this site every single freaking hour get a life

nothing if it wont turn on

nothing on the off chance that it won't turn on.

• Zirp

same as the previous times you posted this "question", nothing

• John

Da poser...................

Colly posts for one reason only. To allow her other account, "Pearl" to get more best answers.

Wait and see, Pearl will post an obvious and simple answer such as "Not worth much if it won't turn on..." and will be chosen BEST ANSWER. - Oh Look! Pearl has posted "nothing if it won't turn on." Let's see who gets best answer.

Colly, you're not crying, you're only upset we have caught on to your stupid plan.

It is worthless

A whole 2 imaginary trollpoints.

It is worth nothing,

Just like you and your spam, colly.