Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 6 months ago

Did you think Seth Rollins would become the face of WWE when he was with the Shield?

• The Potential was there as I remember him all the way back to when he was part of a Faction in Ring of Honor called "The Age of The Fall". When he was Ring of Honor World Champion Tyler Black he wrestled good matches against Wrestlers such as Bryan Danielson.

No I didn't think he would.

No I'm sorry but I could see Roman Reigns as the face of the wwe when he was with the shield during the shield. I Also couldnt see Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as being faces of the wwe during the shield years and also even after the shield years because wwe is push reigns not ambrose or rollins. Now Remember folks wwe is pushing Roman as the face of the wwe and not Dean or Seth. and rightfully so because he is the Rocks Cousin! Roman of course that is. And Roman also has the look height, muscle weight. strength charisma perfect body etc etc.

Not now as long as Roman Reigns is around

not really the whole group was destined to be great singles competitors although you could say hes had the most success. im not a huge huge fan but i respect his talent

Even outside The Shield I don't see Seth Rollins has the face of WWE.

Lame theme, no character, treats the titles like a toy, mediocre in-ring and even worse on the microphone.

• Groove Thing6 months agoReport

You forget that Seth Rollins nearly killed John Cena and ended Sting's career doing a spot that clearly didn't fit him. Ever seen a Rollins match, face or heel he wrestles the same flash in the pan style that nobody cares about.View his iron man matches, nobody cared. Rollins doesn't draw viewers.

No because Samoa Joe is around right now and it's hard to become champion when he's around. He's tough and will put a beat down on Seth Rollins. Plus it's Vince McMahon ruled to let seasoned vets win to promote WWE

Nope...............................................