Clear blue Ovulation Kit HELP!!!!?

I bought a ovulation kit a month ago and yesterday I used the last stick from the old kit and I got a flashing smile 😃 so I got rid of the old holder since i was going to open my new kit and didn't think I needed that one anymore. This morning I opened my new kit and tested again with the new holder it gave me... show more I bought a ovulation kit a month ago and yesterday I used the last stick from the old kit and I got a flashing smile 😃 so I got rid of the old holder since i was going to open my new kit and didn't think I needed that one anymore.
This morning I opened my new kit and tested again with the new holder it gave me a low peak 😶 I was so confused and didn't understand why the old holder gave me a flashing smile yesterday and this morning I got a low peak from the new holder. So then I decided to get the older holder out from the bin and get the new holder and test it togeather to see what happens, waited 10 minutes for the results and got a flashing smile again from old holder and low peak from new holder. I just don't understand why this is so misleading. Which one is true the old holder or the new holder.
0