Do you realize that for about $1000. you can buy an AR 15 and a 100 rounds of ammo but only if you are paranoid?

100 rounds, those are rookie numbers, 100 rounds of ammo won't last me 30 mins at the range.

• JOHN B

Anyone spouting these words must learn the golden rule: Better to seem a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Paranoid is WHY you buy it. Who else would want an armalite?

I'm glad I'm not paranoid, because I spent a lot less than that, got a decent quality name brand AR, a red dot, and a lot more than 100 rounds. Apparently paranoid people don't know how to shop around for better prices.

• Just read an online ad from a reputable dealer for a 223 Wylde upper w/o BCG and CH for the princely sum of $139.99. An assembled lower complete for $67.00. Stick another $59.00 in for a BCG and CH and you have an AR-15 for $266.00. Now where are my spare mags?

only someone truly paranoid would buy an ar15 and 100 rounds.

A smart person would already own an ar15 and would buy $300ish worth of scope and $700 worth of ammo...

Do you realize that for about $10000 you can buy an M-107 and a case of ammo. Really good sniper scope included.

Take out coffee cans a mile out. Smoke that one in your paranoia mini ha ha.

• Mr.357

You can actually buy an AR-15 for $400, leaving $600 for ammo, so for $1000, you can get an AR-15 and over 2800 rounds of ammo, paranoid or not.

• C_F_45

You have obviously done your research.

Paranoid leftist are not excluded from buying firearms.

Unless they have been adjudicated mentally defective,

$1,000

Your could spend a lot more, or, you could spend a lot less.

AR-15

Semi auto sporting rifles with detachable magazines have been around

for more than 100 years. Adding a bit of black plastic to make them lighter

has not increased their level of lethality.

"Congress have no power to disarm the people. Their swords and EVERY other terrible implement

of the soldier, are the birthright of an American. The unlimited power of the sword is not in the

Federal or State governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."

Tench Coxe(Continental Congress 1788)

• Now that feller knew his business for sure. Proud to be a part of the good old USA!

You can get that for half the price.

• Robin

for $1000 I could buy a lot of ammo for my 375