i keep getting bit at night in my apartment but my roommate doesnt get bit. Why am i the only one getting bit?

I could be sitting outside on my deck with a friend.......he begins getting eaten alive by bugs while I do not get one single bite from an insect. I believe it is your personal scent that either attracts bugs or causes them to be disinterested in you. It is our individual scent that either attracts or detracts insects from ourselves.

.................

May you should get a mosquito trap

You must be sweeter. Are you diabetic ?

Biting insects are not choosy, more likely some skin condition mimicing bites.

A very common mistake.

Source(s): Studied venomous arthropod bites and stings.
  • Zirp

whatever animal is doing the biting, likes your scent better than that of your roommate

One, get some bug repellent. Two of your blood type might be more attractive and it's proven by science that some might be. Three you might have bed bugs. I'm not trying to be mean it is a possibility. If it is three bites in a row or in a certain way. It might be beg bugs. Check for remnant too and look at how the bite looks.

Bugs are more attracted to some than others. They are particularly attracted to those who eat sweets.

• David

It's your tasty blood!

Maybe the bedbugs like your roommate better? They prefer people who stay still.

https://www.terminix.com/blog/education/what-attra...