i keep getting bit at night in my apartment but my roommate doesnt get bit. Why am i the only one getting bit?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

I could be sitting outside on my deck with a friend.......he begins getting eaten alive by bugs while I do not get one single bite from an insect. I believe it is your personal scent that either attracts bugs or causes them to be disinterested in you. It is our individual scent that either attracts or detracts insects from ourselves.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

• 6 months ago

May you should get a mosquito trap

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You must be sweeter. Are you diabetic ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Biting insects are not choosy, more likely some skin condition mimicing bites.

A very common mistake.

Source(s): Studied venomous arthropod bites and stings.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

whatever animal is doing the biting, likes your scent better than that of your roommate

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

One, get some bug repellent. Two of your blood type might be more attractive and it's proven by science that some might be. Three you might have bed bugs. I'm not trying to be mean it is a possibility. If it is three bites in a row or in a certain way. It might be beg bugs. Check for remnant too and look at how the bite looks.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Bugs are more attracted to some than others. They are particularly attracted to those who eat sweets.

• David
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

It's your tasty blood!

• 7 months ago

Maybe the bedbugs like your roommate better? They prefer people who stay still.

https://www.terminix.com/blog/education/what-attra...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.