Who will win the 2020 Democratic Nomination?

Here's the list of Democrat candidates still in it:

Michael Bennet

Joe Biden

Bill de Blasio

Cory Booker

Steve Bullock

Pete Buttigieg

Julián Castro

John Delaney

Tulsi Gabbard

Kirsten Gillibrand

Kamala Harris

John Hickenlooper

Jay Inslee

Amy Klobuchar

Wayne Messam

Seth Moulton

Beto O'Rourke

Tim Ryan

Bernie Sanders

Joe Sestak

Tom Steyer

Elizabeth Warren

Marianne Williamson

Andrew Yang

Take your best guess and vote up or down people's answers to guess who it will be. I will award best answer to whoever gets it right first after nominations are over.

(P.S., Trump 2020!)

102 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

It's still too early to say for sure. I think Bernie will be the nominee. Biden is ahead, but that can change down the road, so it's possible that Bernie would be the nominee.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

A ' Throw away' candidate with no real future. The Dems know they have no chance at all in 2020.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Who in the hell are 95% of those people? Unless he falls over dead first it will be Biden then the OB's and Clinton's can discuss when he should wipe his hindend and when he should speak or not speak.

• 6 months ago

not Andrew Yang, though he has an interesting idea called universal basic incomr

• ...Show all comments
    • Ron6 months agoReport

Yang has one idea and it is a bad one. Giving every adult $12,000 will just even more remove incentives for people to work. If you work hard and smart you get taxed more. Lower income will work less or under the table as many do already and illegally collect government benefits.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

China and Iran most likely based on the US communists running for the ticket

• 6 months ago

Andrew Yang, #YangGang !

• 6 months ago

Unfortunately Trump

• ...Show all comments
    • carlie6 months agoReport

Trump can't win the Democratic nomination, although if he could find a way to belong to both Parties, and run on both tickets, he'd go for it. Oops--wouldn't want to give him any ideas! With all the time he has on his hands, he'll probably get to work on this right away.

• 6 months ago

Hopefully warren but it will likely be bernie or Biden

• ...Show all comments
    • Ron6 months agoReport

Bernie and Warren are the worst serious contenders. They will massively increase taxes and regulation and the US economy will crash. People from other countries would probably cheer these two on since they could more easily compete with US businesses.

• 6 months ago

In a sense I’m not sure it matters anymore. I think this country is too far gone at this point, for Any of these people to be able to undo the damage if they are elected. Maybe Sanders could. But who knows

• 6 months ago

My estimate is Biden with Harris second.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.