How can i convince my guardian to place me in to home schooling (online)?

I have people planning to jump me when i get back to school , i have lost all my friends, everyone at the school hates me because of those “friends”, and at this point if i have to walk in that school again, i will, WILL, commit suicide , but i obviously don’t want to tell my guardian that. I don’t want it to come down to that either. home schooling feels like the best and safest option at this point, but it can be expensive and idk how to truly convince my guardian. any tips?

You need to be honest with your guardian. I went through the same exact thing at my school and believe me when I say I know and understand how you feel. Be honest with your guardian, tell them what you told us and how you feel. I'm sure they'll understand and put you in right away. I'm happier and better now that I'm being homeschooled. At first, when I started, I was very depressed because I had no one but over time I realized that friends come and go and you really don't need them. Don't let what anyone tells you bother you and get to you cause they'll see that they're succeeding at making your life a living hell. These people aren't going to be the ones who get you somewhere in life.

There are many good reasons to homeschool but this isn't one of them. You need to speak to your guardian about this who can speak to the police.

Source(s): homeschooling parent- taught my kids myself for over 18yrs, two graduated and in college, one more to go.

I agree with Rick. Or learn how to defend yourself. Either way your problem will be solved.

You need to tell your guardian that you feel threatened at school and the details of what happened. If you were my kid and you said "I need to start being homeschooled right now." I would say "well, we will do some research and think about it for a few months." If you are being threatened then it is very serious and you need to tell the adults.

• Rick B

Then perhaps you and your guardians need to sit down with the school counselor and talk.

• Rick B

Tell your guardian exactly what you just told us.