How can i convince my guardian to place me in to home schooling (online)?

I have people planning to jump me when i get back to school , i have lost all my friends, everyone at the school hates me because of those “friends”, and at this point if i have to walk in that school again, i will, WILL, commit suicide , but i obviously don’t want to tell my guardian that. I don’t want it to come... show more I have people planning to jump me when i get back to school , i have lost all my friends, everyone at the school hates me because of those “friends”, and at this point if i have to walk in that school again, i will, WILL, commit suicide , but i obviously don’t want to tell my guardian that. I don’t want it to come down to that either. home schooling feels like the best and safest option at this point, but it can be expensive and idk how to truly convince my guardian. any tips?