Why can't I find my profile page? Am I banned?

Maybe you are using too many false accounts.

In my expedience of being banned... Over something stupid. I got on and couldn't enter into my profile page. I could Sign in thow. I guess it was 10 years ago that this happened. So things might have changed

If you were banned, you wouldn't be able to login to your Yahoo account, nor create a new one. If you were suspended from YA, you would be able to login to your Yahoo account but unable to post on YA, report, or TD/TU.

I just clicked on my Yahoo profile AND my YA profile/activity and both are working fine right now (at least 15 hrs after you posted your question). Either there was a glitch and it's gone or there's a problem with your account, but it's NOT due to being banned (that doesn't happen to anyone these days).

• Sharon

Click on your avatar to go your profile page.

• Anna D

I can't get to mine either.

No, there are lots of glitches going on right now.