Vaporeon asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 year ago

Had to quit my job from not the same payment as others but they still put me there even after 1 male put his hands on me, what do I do?



3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Favourite answer

    If someone put their hands on you, you go to the police and then you sue.

  • Roddy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

    Please re-write your question so that we can understand it. You may then get useful responses.

  • 1 year ago

    You write a question that makes some sense.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.