Should I call the police on my brother?

My brother is mildly to medium autistic and he has been abusive to me for years. He lives with me because our parents are dead and I am his designated payee for his disability. Tonight just a few minutes ago, he got angry at me because I asked him to help clean the kitchen and he stomped over to me with his fist... show more My brother is mildly to medium autistic and he has been abusive to me for years. He lives with me because our parents are dead and I am his designated payee for his disability.

Tonight just a few minutes ago, he got angry at me because I asked him to help clean the kitchen and he stomped over to me with his fist raised ready to punch me. When I cowered, he grabbed my hair and told me I was going to what HE said and then flung me away by the hair, nearly making me fall to the floor.

I just don't know what to do with him anymore. He's hurt me in the past when I threatened to call the police. I'm seriously scared he's going to end up killing me. I don't like the idea of calling the police because he IS autistic, but because he's also threatened to attack to police if I call them and I don't want the police using deadly force on him.