Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Is it okay if my girlfriend likes to beat me up as a joke, but kind of in a affectionate way or should I take it seriously?

So, my girlfriend likes to hit me. If she sees me staring at another woman she likes to slap me, but she makes a joke of it and is affectionate and sexy after. Or she slaps me really hard on the butt to startle me. She does it in front of people and it confuses people a lot.

If she wants sex but I say no she'll wrestle me and hold me down until I eventually give in (I could easily push her off if I really wanted). She was a high school wrestler so If i'm not careful she can wrestle me in to positions I can't get out of when she's annoyed until I apologize

If I do something in the house she pulls me by my hair to show me. She punches me in the stomach and a couple times hard enough to make me keel over which makes her really proud, but I'm fine.

Maybe it sounds bad but we have a really joking relationships. We're never actually angry at each other. I can be pretty mean to her sometimes in joking things I say, but it's never serious. She's Mexican and no racism, but I feel like for some of them somewhat violent women are kind of normal. I've seen like where the women are genuinely angry and that's a bit scary, but because my girlfriend is never truly angry, just annoyed it doesn't seem the same. People are shocked by how aggressively she hits me though.

Nothing to do with her ethnicity. Dump her she’s abusive.

She shouldn't be pulling your hair and punching you in the stomach that's disrespectful. I would tell her to stop but playful slaps are fine

If you don't care why are you asking?

• Darcel6 months agoReport

good answer

It depends, if she's beating you around the head, then it's not too good, but if she's beating your "meat" then it could be wonderful.

What she is doing TO YOU is not playful, IT IS ABUSIVE!! You sound like a woman whose spouse beats her up and she says" it's ok, he only punches me when I deserve it and it is ok." Run from her now and never see her again. Get a restraining order. When she us being served the restraining order, make sure you are at the police station and tell them why you are there!

Leave her that is so wrong and she knows your looking at other woman cause you want them not her or you would not be looking.

• Tony7 months agoReport

I can understand I dealing with cazy mad staff at my library , this a warned if anyone who had tromble wth her someone who close the door said that it or coming up to hit you not stop ever with small children with mum and dad ,block something you have too many or your in tromble your mind up own mi

You should punch her as hard as you can and then laugh at her like she does! Seriously though... dude you are being a submissive beta-male. Dump her right now and block her phone number. And if she threatens you, call the police!

No, physical violence is a deep seated mental disorder. She may be laughing on the outside but crying on the inside !!!

she sounds like a joy to be around---

the day she beats the living cr@p outta' you, you will deserve it.

• Anna

No one deserves it (except for rapists and child killers).