Anonymous

Another day another repuke?

My niece is 20 years old...

She tried to go into a local planned Parenthood.

There were a bunch of neocons outside the door trying to block her from going in.

She calls my sister.

My sister came and got me.

I brought a butcher knife with me.

I went behind one of the guys..

And I put the knife to his throat..

That's when the group cleared the way for my niece to get through..

Then I lowered the knife..

And then I punched him.

And then I went in the planned parenthood, with my niece.

• kim
    1 year ago

Your the type to harm the country

• Edna
    1 year ago

No, you didn't. If you had put a knife to someone's throat, you would have been arrested and possibly charged with attempted murder.

• Alan H
    1 year ago

If that story has any truth in it, you behaved like a thug

Violence is for the inadequate

• 1 year ago

Ha ha ha...cool story Nancy boy..if you had so much as thought of doing that, your empty little head would've been smeared all over a sidewalk...ha ha ha...where do ignorant socialist punks come up with this shjt? Ha ha ha...

1 year ago

Are you an idiot? Neocons are a fascist warmongering conspiracy based in Washington and couldn't care less about abortion.

• Murzy
    1 year ago

Great bit I am surprised you were not arrested.

• Dr. D
    1 year ago

You have quite an imagination.

If any neocons were blocking people from entering a planned parenthood office they'd be arrested so fast it would make your head spin. The law requires a 35 foot buffer zone around planned parenthood offices, and if anyone tries to block passage they will be arrested. Planned parenthood is very protective of their buffer zone and they usually hire some kinds of security to enforce it.

1 year ago

This didn t happen.

1 year ago

Or maybe f)uck you..she will do what she wants.

1 year ago

Maybe you should advice your slut of a niece to keep her legs close and than she won't have to go to plan parenthood.