GARY asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 4 months ago

do you verify the stories you carry are not fake news?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

cnn ruined the media forever.;;

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

FAke news is easy to spot. It is usually posted on social media by clueless 'friends.'

• 4 months ago

Gary, I used to report, and all my stories were verified, by myself, and an editor. The term "fake news" was not common then, but what it meant to me was a trip to the unemployment office. You reported the facts or you didn't have a job.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes...and all I'm left with is the alternative media and sometimes Fox News. CNN, CBS, and all the other libertard channels get thrown right out of the Toss.(Though it's fun to watch Anderson Cooper toss someone's salad from time to time.) Whats more is that you can't trust Snopes.com anymore either, because they are also political propagandists. The one thing you can always trust right now in the media above all else is TRUMP's twitter account. He tells it how it is, and the DNC hates it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

fake news is real, a ot of it is from overseas, and they get paid for everyone who clicks on it. Check out 60 minutes on this.

• 4 months ago

I don't "carry" stories, but if I think a story is important - or I am interested in it - I do try to determine whether it is true or not.

• 4 months ago

I hope you realise that 'fake news' is something invented by Trump to discredit any stories that make him look bad, which is nearly every story about him. Most news stories are true, excpet on Fox news where they make things up because they are Trump's propaganda station.

A few years ago people just read the news. Now because of Trump people doubt everything.

• gerald
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

yes I do they are based on real life experiences not hopes and dreams

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

then there'd be NOTHING left but sports and ads !!!

• 4 months ago

I honestly wouldn’t know

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.