Amazon Package MisDelivered?

Amazon Package delivered to wrong house. Picture shows evidence of this. Porch in photo is not my porch and I have no idea who's porch it is. What do I do? Under orders there are no options for order issues.

Favorite Answer

1 (888) 280-4331

A human will answer. They are generally work from home employees in your country (US?) but their English skill may still not be great (or they might be perfect native English speakers).

• Lv 7

ask your neighbors if they received a package with your name on it by accident.

otherwise, you need to talk to the person who shipped it. it is THEIR responsibility to make sure it gets to you. they shipped itn so let THEM deal with the shippers. if they donxt want to, they can refund your money.

also, be sure your house or lot # clearly shows on the building.

If your package wasn't delivered, you simply report it as missing and they are required to send you a replacement or a refund.

• If you know the house then go there and get the package. If it's no where near you then try contacting the seller or customer service, let them know the issue you're having and ask them to re deliver to your address.

• ?

I've had that happen. I simply walked over and picked up my package.

• Tavy

You would have had an email telling you which company was going to deliver it. I get them.

You contact them.

If you can identify the house, knock & ask for it. Otherwise chat or call customer service.

• Nuff Sed

"I have no idea who's porch it is", so there's that.

How about you go over there & get your package?? Call me 'wild & crazy', but this is what I would do. And have done before when this happens.

• Nuff Sed

Phone Amazon and talk to customer service.