Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 6 months ago

Why do atheists think that the religion section is for atheists?

Do they also think that the;

dog section is for cat owners

car section is for cyclists

physics section is for biologists

parenting section is for children

football section is for baseball fans

video games section is for book lovers

etc?

• Saad M

Rather, for those who are interested.

They have views on religion. This is the appropriate place to discuss those views.

Oh, sorry, I almost forgot. The First Amendment doesn't allow me, an atheist, to discuss religion. My bad!

well it is a religion ...its the non believers sect..,,.............................idiot

• Patrick

"Atheism is not a religion." Except when atheists want to claim it IS a religion in federal court - eh?
      http://www.wnd.com/2005/08/31895/

• I’m an atheist and I not only answer questions here at times but I also ask questions sometimes.You have a problem with that?You don’t have to be religious to know about religion(and perhaps share your views on it)or to want to know about religion or religious or irreligious people and their views...

Religion&Spirituality section should be for anyone who may want to know about R&S or opinions on it(from both religious and irreligious views)and may want to read relative questions and answers(perhaps also to know about some religious and irreligious people)and for anyone who may want to share their opinions or what they may seem to know about R&S…

We have as much right here as any of the religious where would they be afterall without the occasional breath of plain ole truth to guide them back to reality again do ya think?

Source(s): Baaaaaaaaaa .... Take care and mind your way past the ram, dogs, and crocodiles kid they have the ability to hurt you real bad though atheists just tell you the truth as it really is with no pie in the sky about it either eh
    • Veschengro

I ALSO SEE YOU HAVE BLOCKED ME::: Thats hardly the actions of someone who wants to discuss anything really is it Child.....? I guess therefore you are just another cowardly lying christian troll in the stark light of reality eh Jane

• Paul

People who know nothing about a particular topic frequently visit sites where that topic is discussed. How else are they going to learn?

Why do you think it is only for believers of gods and religions? BTW, if all of you believers were on this forum without atheists, you would all be at each others throats. You should thank atheists for helping to prevent you believers going to all out war.

Why do you think you can control others?

Tough sh*t.

If you want to have a religious circle jerk, go to your place of worship for that.

Seriously, who in the fvck do you think you are, you cowardly moron?

• Jackolantern

What do you want to bet that if there was a section just for atheists, it wouldn't be filled with religious zealots going after them tooth and nail for NOT believing in their religion!

No they just come here to troll anyone with faith.

• @Jackolantern I really don't care whether or not you have faith all I said is the truth atheists come here to troll theists and vice versa man you atheists sure are sensitive 😂