Are you afraid to go into stores now because of the mass shootings mostly done by white males?

It terrifies me to know in any second, some white sociopathic male who may or may not be wearing an MAGA hat burst into a store and starts shooting all over the place just to send a message. It’s terrifying to know my child or love one may be in the store the moment in happens. How can this be prevented?

154 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No. I avoid stores because shopping is an annoying chore, and because I'm able to discern the difference between "need" and "want". The grocery store is really the only store I visit regularly. I avoid shopping malls like the plague (mindless consumerism = yuck).

• kim
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I avoid old Wallis mart and malls at Christmas, dont do threaters either. I do local events, not the larger big town ones.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Not really whites don't come to the hood🤷🏽😂😂😂

• e9601:
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I wouldn't say afraid, I'm more alert of my surroundings now though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No, because in America everyone owns a gun so they can shoot back at the shooter.

• 7 months ago

Only shop at concealed carry friendly stores and carry concealed after learning to properly use a handgun.

• 7 months ago

Then stay home. You won't be missed.

• ?
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Beth; this gay gentleman has form - everyone in his world (who commits the sort of crime that deserves hanging) is either black, Muslim - or just too inconveniently poor or too inconveniently brown to live in any one of the fifty states of the country where he resides. School shooters don't count.

• Nick
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

You need to look at the bigger picture, buddy. There’s a lot more shootings involving gangs in a place like Chicago.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ana
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

What’s worse, 100 individual killings or 20 all at once? I say 100 killings is worse. Therefore Chicago is more of a problem

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

The only thing you can do to avoid it is move out of the United States. That’s pretty obvious at this point. Nothings going to be done about the situation here. Especially under Republican administrations. GOP politicians are generally bought and paid for by the NRA. Anyway regardless of who is in power there are more guns than there are people in this country. Even if nobody ever bought another gun there would be more than enough guns for people to use to do this type of thing. Unless you confiscate everybody’s guns. Do you think that’s going to happen? And do you really think that psychiatrists are going to be banned from writing prescriptions for ‘Pig’ Pharma brain-altering psych drugs which over 60% of mass shooters were either taking or going through withdrawal from when they committed their massacres?

“There are more than 393 million civilian-owned firearms in the United States, or enough for every man, woman and child to own one and still have 67 million guns left over.” Bang.

• ...Show all comments
    • atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

All your guns aren’t making you some kind of oppressor-resisting, freedom
      fighting, neo-American Revolutionary. If you had stones like that, you'd end up like the people at Ruby Ridge, etc. But you don’t. The game’s on, couch is comfy, cold beer, chips..you don’t bite the hand that feeds you, right?

• 7 months ago

did mom forget your floaties or is the deeper end of the troll pool over crowded again?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.