Sam asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 10 months ago

When a Muslim is anti-Israel is especially translated as "wiping out Israel", so isn't halting Omar and Tlaib from entering Israel is right?

Any Arab or Muslim that declare him/herself against Israel is exceptionally translated as "wiping Israel off the map", So didn't Netanyahu made the right decision in banning the two anti-Israeli Muslim US politicians from entering Israel? Who wants to get a visit from an enemy who wishes to destroy the country and expel (or genocide) its population?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Kevin7
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib (and their political friends) should be banned because both support the total destruction of Israel as the Jewish state.Ms. Tlaib and Ms.Omar would never write a report (on Arab/Israel conflict) both fair to Israel and the Palestinians,;they would only write a 1 sided report in favor of the Arabs and Palestinians

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 months ago

People who don't believe Israel should exist have a problem with not being allowed in freely? SMH

• Nāga
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Governments have the right to deny entry to anyone they choose. The Netherlands have barred Turkish lawmakers from entering, the UK has barred the politician Geert Wilders and Canadian journalist Lauren Southern - and the UK even debated banning the US President. If they Israelis want to ban two Americans who hate Israel, that's their right.

• 10 months ago

A big component of the pro-Israel narrative is that Israel is a free and democratic country, despite existing in the generally violent and oppressive Middle East.

So why shouldn't Israel be free? Let people say what they want and let them enter. If they actually pose a danger, e.g. by meeting with terrorist leaders, funding terror, planning to break laws etc. then sure, refuse them entry, but otherwise to refuse entry is to be an authoritarian and somewhat oppressive state, which would defeat the entire integrity of modern Israel's existence as a "free and democratic" country.

BMCR is right, as usual.

I say let them enter Israel, let them roam around freely and let them enjoy the freedom and civil liberties that the Middle East's only democracy offers (which they can't experience in any of Israel's neighbouring countries). Then let them then go back to America and try to argue about how bad they think Israel is. See if anyone takes them seriously.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Personally speaking, I think Israel should let them in.

Then some snarky people can follow them around holding up a sign saying "If you don't like it here, leave!"

Generally speaking though, I would think that if a person has expressed support for or is planning on meeting with terrorist organizations then Israel should not let that person in. But if they are merely anti Israel, I don't see why they shouldn't let them in.

Also, generally speaking, not letting people into countries is not unheard of.

Even Canada has done that, on the odd occasion.

• 10 months ago

Don't know son, but one thing is fo sure. The jews need to learn to bidday themselves because their talmedician laws prohibit them to take showers or even use soap to cleanse their bahinds.

You should visit New Jersey if you don't believe me, pheeeww man!

• Local Machine
      Lv 4
      10 months agoReport

https://www.richarddawkins.net/2016/11/i-had-to-take-my-dirty-panties-to-a-rabbi-and-so-has-every-orthodox-jewish-woman/

• 10 months ago

Well, the jews nailed Christ to the cross, that sure is reason enuff for all kinds of anti-semis out there.

These parasites call Christ "the son of a niddha". What does that mean?

Who is Abodah Zarah?

• 10 months ago

Greeting Abdul E,

Surprise to see you openly supporting Jihadists...

The question should be why it took so long for Netanyahu?

To enter Israel is a privilege, and Jihadists in politics should be always shown their proper place.

• John E
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

Surprisingly, when Mr. Trump asked the Jewish Palestinian PM; "jump my boy", this lovely politician answered back by asking "How high, Mr. President?".

I do believe the tables have started to turn. I am actually eager to see what will happen to this US - Middle Eastern romance when another Us President gets elected.

Our brilliant Jewish/Israeli friends have invested solely in keeping all of their eggs inside one basket. To me this is not very smart.

The saddest thing is that these people have made some very large and critical errors of judgement throughout their colorful history. Extremely large, I am afraid to say.

I hope these splendid Orientals will eventually evolve and start seeking a peaceful and smart solution to all of their issues.

Thank you for sharing

Greetings

• Steel10 months agoReport

Nah, there too dumb! Forget about it ameego!

• TNO
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

While I do think Israel's destruction is the wetdream of both Omar and Tlaib, they've been rather careful to not be so actively supportive of such endeavors so many people don't understand the full context behind Israel's banning of them. Most people aren't aware of their actual terrorist sympathies, or their support for BDS. That's grounds for refusal by Israel's general standards, as it's a movement dedicated to harming Israel in political, cultural, and economic fields. Furthermore, their itinerary makes it clear that they were just coming in for no good reason, refusing to call parts recognized by the US as Israel what it is (instead calling everything "Palestine") and actually planning to meet with verified anti-Semitic groups. The thing is - their terrorist sympathies, their vilification of Israel, their blatant goal of causing trouble - is ignored by the media, so most people don't understand why Israel is really banning them. So even within Israel, people are debating whether or not it's good for Israel to ban them, or even if all of that justifies a ban.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.