Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceEconomics · 6 months ago

How are you preparing yourself for what we are hearing will be one of the worse economic recessions in history?

I am shocked to hear the word recession plastered all over the news. Even by Fox News. I hope we recover from it soon. Our economy is hurting badly

Favorite Answer

Too bad we have an incompetent fool running things. All he knows how to do is cut taxes, make tariffs (then change his mind because he is probably shorting stocks) and deregulate anything he can.

• flip33

China is not buying our goods, but they demand that we keep buying theirs with no tariffs. This is a trade deficit that must be dealt with somehow. It is difficult competing with a country that pays slave wages. I hope we can maintain our current standard of living which is quite nice. Some of you just do not know what bad is. Try 40 million Chinese soldiers occupying our cities. (and one sleeping in your bed).

• Oiy

This time will not be a supprime. Trump will try to death not to hit the property market which is his wallet.

trump told us just yesterday that it was the media that was behind the downturn .

Why is all the bad mortgages obama allowed coming due?

• ForeverFREE6 months agoReport

why are. Not why is.. It is plural.

We're not IN a recession yet.

• Daddio

Laughing at the stupidity and crying that the dems would try to talk down the economy over hate of Trump

The inversion is not usually followed by a recession. That only happens sometimes

Sorry, I must have missed the punch bowl. There is no imminent recession I need to worry about. LOL

Update: Thank-you Scott imminent it is. LOL

• scott b

* imminent.

I'm going to join DemoKKKrats and get on welfare.

• scott b

And give up McDonalds after you finally worked your way up to the Fry station?

Work longer for less already and drive that car far further to do it.