Do you agree with me about what I said about the universe?

The universe was not created. Long story short I discovered stuff you can not create. Look here, the universe has an unlimited amount of space in it. God can't create something with an unlimited amount of space from nothing. So with that being said all the materials that are used to make stuff were in the... show more The universe was not created. Long story short I discovered stuff you can not create. Look here, the universe has an unlimited amount of space in it. God can't create something with an unlimited amount of space from nothing. So with that being said all the materials that are used to make stuff were in the universe for an unlimited amount of years because you can not create something with an unlimited amount of space with nothing. What I know about that is you can infinitely zoom in on the material and it will get smaller and smaller forever with an unlimited amount of space. Also if the universe that we live in was in an unlimited amount of places then the universe would have an unlimited amount of space in it because of the unlimited amount of places surrounding the universe. Same goes for everything that exists in the universe. It either exists or it don't and if it does exist then it will have an unlimited amount of space in it because of the universe. I hope this made since and the people that said the universe does not have an unlimited amount of space are delusional and have psychotic problems. I hope this will make you feel better at home. Love Brent.
18 answers 18