Do you agree with me about what I said about the universe?

The universe was not created. Long story short I discovered stuff you can not create. Look here, the universe has an unlimited amount of space in it. God can't create something with an unlimited amount of space from nothing. So with that being said all the materials that are used to make stuff were in the universe for an unlimited amount of years because you can not create something with an unlimited amount of space with nothing. What I know about that is you can infinitely zoom in on the material and it will get smaller and smaller forever with an unlimited amount of space. Also if the universe that we live in was in an unlimited amount of places then the universe would have an unlimited amount of space in it because of the unlimited amount of places surrounding the universe. Same goes for everything that exists in the universe. It either exists or it don't and if it does exist then it will have an unlimited amount of space in it because of the universe. I hope this made since and the people that said the universe does not have an unlimited amount of space are delusional and have psychotic problems. I hope this will make you feel better at home. Love Brent.

If you accept the idea that there is a God, there are no limits on what that entity can do. I agree that the Universe was not created but for different reasons - because if time had a beginning, it cannot have a cause, and if it didn't, it cannot have one either.

I do not agree with what you said, but do agree with where you were trying to get.

matter and the laws it all follows,,are self creating and self governed??

give me a break,

2 welshmen took their first vacation from painter labours years ago,,the 2 went to visit the vatican, spending much time looking at frescos paintings, the statues in the sistine chapel,, one remarks,' whodya think moighta done all this robert?,,,,,,,,'botte of course,,it all created itself,,who else would there be?'

the universe had a designer/architect and rule maker bud,

Yes, I agree that something must have been there to begin with to have created something else. I also agree that space is infinite meaning can't be measured. However, space is not empty even though it seems empty. Just like sound is always there regardless if anyone hears it.

"Time itself must come to a stop [at the singularity]. You can’t get to a time before the big bang, because there was no time before the big bang. We have finally found something that does not have a cause because there was no time for a cause to exist in. For me this means there is no possibility of a creator because there is no time for a creator to have existed. Since time itself began at the moment of the Big Bang, it was an event that could not have been caused or created by anyone or anything. … So when people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the Big Bang, so there is no time for God to make the universe in. It’s like asking for directions to the edge of the Earth. The Earth is a sphere. It does not have an edge, so looking for it is a futile exercise.” Stephen Hawking

-If the Universe needs a creator, why doesn't god?

If god doesn't need a creator, why does the Universe ?-

Yes.

You are correct, and I am high as a kite !!

• roberto

really going out on a limb there sonnyyy

Well, okay then.

• keerok

Before you start any of your theories, be informed that according to Salenga, the electron is positive!

Imagine a stick of dynamite on a chess board grid. If you film this in slow motion, you can watch mass fly past the various grids of the board. This is how explosions happen, but not how the universe expanded. The grid of the universe, itself, is exploding (not the mass on the grid). Consequently, all mass is moving away from all other mass (with no center). Dynamite has a center when it explodes. Space-time (which is the name of the grid) is finite because it exploded with the big bang. It is thought that it will continue to expand forever. It begs the question "is there other mass or energy outside of the universe that could enter the universe or affect it?" One does not have to be psychotic to understand these concepts, they just have to understand a great deal about physics.

Yeah sure. God created the universe.