I asked a question under Religion&Spirituality section and it only shows in my profile(or my questions)page,not the section?Why is that?

Favorite Answer

Move it to a different category and then back to r and s. It will show up then.

Go to the purple edit button then click on ‘edit category’ - then scroll to the category you want.

• Daniel

Sometimes that Happens if the Filter Flagged it ? do you have any Links in there or a curse word ? if so that can cause it to be Hidden

• .

It's an ongoing issue with the spam filter. As mentioned, if you move it to another category, wait a few seconds, then move it back, USUALLY that'll get it to show up for everyone. The downside is that sometimes, it will disappear again (sometimes not).

Yahoo answers is broken. Kaputt. Out of order.

Sometimes it shows you questions. Sometime it does not. Sometimes you are the only one who can see your questions, sometimes others can see them, too.

It is dysfunctional.

Maybe someone has moved your question to a different category. It happens. Silly users at Level 7 do it to questions they don't like.

If you list the question in your profile and click on it, it should take you to where the question is.

• .

It's a spam filter issue that occurs when a question is Submitted. Level 7s aren't to blame for everything (we can't make questions invisible)

I blame the Illuminati.

I went to your Profile Page and clicked the link for the only other recent Q you have asked. It came up all right and I will go back to offer an answer to it.

In case this helps you and others, here is the link https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

You probably asked something that debunked the belief of a claimed "Christian."

Similar actions are happening to me! :)