I’m 26 years old and have little driving experience, How do I learn how to drive at 26 years old?

I’m from San Diego California. It’s hard to get around with no transportation of your own. I have no friends and family that are willing to let me practice in their vehicles , I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good place for adults to learn how to drive behind the wheel that is not too expensive and I can... show more I’m from San Diego California. It’s hard to get around with no transportation of your own. I have no friends and family that are willing to let me practice in their vehicles , I was wondering if anybody can recommend a good place for adults to learn how to drive behind the wheel that is not too expensive and I can give me a lot of hours practicing behind the wheel. I have my permit.