Does God promise a time when no one will ever get sick?

• John P

Not on this Earth.

I did not. Don't listen to those heretics.

At (Revelation 21:4) it states; “ And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” The link below is an article called, “When Sickness Is No More!” It answers the questions: Why do we get sick and die, how will a world without sickness come about and more. You can read the supporting scriptures to the answers with your own copy of the Bible.

Heaven............

Isaiah 33:24 And no resident* will say: “I am sick.”+

The people dwelling in the land will be pardoned for their error.+

Until we die and take on our new bodies in heaven then we will never get sick.

Until then we are in the old system that is vulnerable to sickness

atheist trolling ********************* *************************** *******************

YES THAT WILL BE TRUE FOR THOSE WHO GO TO PARADISE AT RAPTURE!!

Yes, starting next Tuesday around noonish

What I don't get is that if God exists, and if he has that power, and if he is actually a loving god, why hasn't he eradicated disease already? Why allow all that suffering if it can be otherwise? That in itself tells me that either God doesn't exist or He isn't a nice guy at all.

So no, I highly doubt it. People might make that claim though. People make all kinds of weird claims on the behalf of gods.

• Sarah2 months agoReport

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/wp20091201/God-Really-Cares-How-We-Know/#?insight[search_id]=64ce61d6-a699-4619-bea5-6fe5c7170d0a&insight[search_result_index]=9

I hope this helps