Any tips on how to keep a bathroom squeaky clean?

I try to keep my bathroom clean but i am constinatly cleaning it daily. Now i even pulled up a lot of hair from the tub drain and I dont want it clogged. The apartment I rent with my fiancé didnt come with a bathtub drain cover to catch the hair. Also my fiancé has body hair so i see gis hair on the floor daily in... show more I try to keep my bathroom clean but i am constinatly cleaning it daily. Now i even pulled up a lot of hair from the tub drain and I dont want it clogged. The apartment I rent with my fiancé didnt come with a bathtub drain cover to catch the hair. Also my fiancé has body hair so i see gis hair on the floor daily in little curls. I sweep, swifter mop but i keep seeing dirt. I am even cleaning the toiletvseat daily and the sink because i see his hair.. and i think he got a urine stain on the sink cabinet from peeing standing up and he goes for like 2 minutes peeing in the morning...

How can i keep this bathroom clean without having to clean this daily or is it because I am now an adult living on my own this is something i cannot avoid?