Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

why do bikers always like running from police?

Favorite Answer

In my neighborhood, arrogant punks with modified electric bicycles were regularly racing the streets and escaping cops by cutting through yards. They disturbed my neighborhood for years. I suppose that they think that they're entitled to use our streets as their own personal race tracks.

• Road Warrior6 months agoReport

Bikers ride Harleys. They Don't do chicken s*** like this. Might even knock Heads of these kind if punks if they endanger children.

I Am a biker, I do Not run. I'm not Guiity. None of my biker friends will, either.

Nice Profiling, kid. Will make you Lots of friends. Treat people like You'd like to be treated and you will Make Friends.

Because its fun and they really don't have much to lose. The cop cant see his face because of their helmet. Its a bike so its more agile than a cop car. And the license plates on bikes are like 8/10 always put on in a manner that people cant see (which is illegal) meaning that cops really cant scan the plate. And the only way a cop can really catch a motorcycle is really if the biker ends up messing up and crashing. And also most of the time the bikes are WAY too fast and too agile for cops to keep up with them.

• .

Another thought provoking question, I see.

cause they dont want to be caught by them if theyre doing something wrong

I rode motorcycle for over 20 years and not once did I run from the police. Why do morons like to post BS generalizations?

• Road Warrior6 months agoReport

REF: Rode about 22 years, now have FXDL, rode in 36 runs, rallies with various clubs like Angels, Huns, . ALR, CMA, Berserkers, Cochise riders..

• Lôn

Yes, strange isn't it?...you'd think they'd ride away from them.