Car interior cleaning advice! Emergency!?

Need to remove a whole bunch of glitter from my car. Its everywhere, seats, dash, headliner, back seats. I cant go home with this all over my car. I was sitting in car with a stripper I met, we were just talking and now there is the glitter she had on her body all over my interior.

• edward

Glitter is the herpes of arts and crafts

• Snezzy

I'll bet you picked up one of those "glitter-bomb" packages off someone's porch.

• audrey

Glitter DID NOT get all over your car from SITTING in it. Do you think we're all stupid? Take it to a car wash and vacuum it. But you'll never get it all and your wife WILL see it.

• bubba

best idea is to start wearing glitter yourself , then you dont need to explain it away , yer sitting in a car with a stripper , like anyone ever does that

• Mark

SURE you were. (Oh, I should tell you that I'm Prince William.) But, regardless of how it got there, a vacuum cleaner works well, even a "Dustbuster".