?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 6 months ago

Does being around Leos cause people tension and nervousness?

Some people make you feel calm and relaxed, some anxious. I'm wondering if Leos are known for making people feel on edge energetically?

I get along with Leo bc I’m an Aries. If your a fire sign, we generally get along with each other. Sometimes, fire sign can get super arrogant bc our confidence get to us plus the environment we grew up in.

No................................but Capricorns are

Yes because my sister and my leo friends are so arrogant that it hurts so much and selfish too.

Nah leos are easy to approach coming from a introverted person

You aren’t comfortable around eachother.

Wtf are you whiney weenies even talking about? Scared of signs 😆😆

How do you weirdos even come up with this corny stuff

People can detect the Leo zodiac signs just by how nervous they get? Sort of like gaydar? Sounds pretty silly.

My DAD was a LEO........ He was CHEAP!!!..........😂😂😂😂

The placebo effect of pseudo-sciences. It is all psychological. If you see a list of traits, some of them are gonna apply to you. This happens with enough people that end up believing in the fallacy that if they possess that trait it's BECAUSE of whatever their star sign. I don't dislike people into that sort of thing, I just simply don't understand it... If you feel anxious around certain people I believe that using your social analytical skills you can effectively determine what about them specifically makes you feel that certain way. I promise that'll help you out a lot more personally than assigning someone an 'aurora' based of some arbitrary fact of life; such as birthdates...

Get to know people better. There's my answer. I hope I could help...

• Kathy

Noooooooooooooo....................