What are factual reasons why the illustrious NFL Bears rb Walter Payton is known as a great man off the NFL field?

The NFL gives a award the Walter Payton Man of the year every year to one NFL Player that is excellent on the field, and for outstanding community services off the field. That is the needed criteria for a NFL Player to qualify and to win the excellent award. I am asking about Water Payton's character for why... show more The NFL gives a award the Walter Payton Man of the year every year to one NFL Player that is excellent on the field, and for outstanding community services off the field. That is the needed criteria for a NFL Player to qualify and to win the
excellent award.
I am asking about Water Payton's
character for why he is known as a great man a exemplary person off the NFL field. Please provide a paragraph with reasons for that question.
0