Have you noticed that the most free-think people agree that mob rule and democracy are flawed?

im not talking about famous philosophers from the past, if you talk to people today that criticize the notion of democracy and the idea that everyone is equal tend to see it as flawed?? the fact is that society is full of sh.tty ignorant people, and giving influence to the majority, which is mostly sh.tty... show more im not talking about famous philosophers from the past, if you talk to people today that criticize the notion of democracy and the idea that everyone is equal tend to see it as flawed??

the fact is that society is full of sh.tty ignorant people, and giving influence to the majority, which is mostly sh.tty ignorant people does not make progress in society.

the fact is that your average person in this world does not understand what is best for society to progress and change so if you give the average person, which is the majority the right to vote, they will most likely have no idea why they chose that person in the first place
Update: I am not saying we should give no respect for mankind but the fact is that your average person is just ignorant regardless of circumstances. the select few individuals that are smart, intelligent, and the ones that know whats best for society are a minority and since they the minority, democracy oppresses their... show more I am not saying we should give no respect for mankind but the fact is that your average person is just ignorant regardless of circumstances.

the select few individuals that are smart, intelligent, and the ones that know whats best for society are a minority and since they the minority, democracy oppresses their values
Update 2: that is why I believe voting rights should only be given to select few individuals. the intellects that proven they have a track record of knowing whats best. that means that there should be at least an education requirement. at least a college education, as well as experience in the political sphere. or a college... show more that is why I believe voting rights should only be given to select few individuals. the intellects that proven they have a track record of knowing whats best.

that means that there should be at least an education requirement. at least a college education, as well as experience in the political sphere. or a college educated someone that has some experience with community efforts, social issues ,

also the age of voting should be higher than 18. most 18 year olds are stupid naive kids.
Update 3: just look today at all the dumb leftists that worship bernie thinking he is the figure of change. most of these leftists cannot even think for themsleves

and look at all the dumb trump supporting sheep that think trump is the daddy savior to america. they are a bunch of ignorant mob related sheepish retards
Update 4: I was wrong once.

its defined as a republic, but they still have some notions of democracy.

its more of a flawed democracy in my opinion, because people still can vote as long as they are 18 and a citizen of the u.s
Update 5: @I was wrong once.

the influence of western style democracy exists across all western nations