Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 7 months ago

Why do people negatively criticise our Royal Family (UK) when they are to be RESPECTED and revered as idols of patriotic pride?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Totally agree, my uncle Bruce once worked as the Queen's butler and he worships them.

• August
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Money+wealth ....................................................

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I would have thought it was obvious why nobody respects them especially with what Andrew has been up to and then he hides behind Mummy's skirts.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Royals earn respect through their work and they are not revered. In Britain, citizens can criticize the royals and the elected government. If a royal or politician does something wrong, people may say so. But, there are some people who do nothing by criticize and commit defamation through libel or slander, which is against the law, a civil wrong.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

To hell with them.

• 7 months ago

Respected - probably. The rest - rubbish!!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA, Who reveres them as idols? They are not worshipped, they are not adored and they are not revered by ANYONE except maybe you and there are a lot of people who don't respect them either.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Everyone is criticised at some point even the royal family, for the simple reason like everyone they are not perfect and can make mistakes like anyone. But they are certainly are not revered respected but not revered at least not by the greater majority of the people.

• Benny
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

I live in the US and see only occasional headlines about the royal family. My observation: They seem to be criticized a lot more since a black person joined the family.

• 7 months ago

Some of them work hard in their public duties but most are parasites who deserve no respect at all.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.