Someone is using my Facebook profile picture to ruin my image by asking pedophile/child molestation questions.?

Someone, possible a lady who has been accusing me of being a pedophile for the last 6 years, has now started using my own profile pic to ask some vile questions about child molestation. She is doing this because she wants others to believe I'm really one because she thinks I'm one, or to make up some fake... show more Someone, possible a lady who has been accusing me of being a pedophile for the last 6 years, has now started using my own profile pic to ask some vile questions about child molestation. She is doing this because she wants others to believe I'm really one because she thinks I'm one, or to make up some fake evidence that she can then report to police.

I can admit I did post some lies about myself being a child molester/pedophile 6 years ago, but this was when I was suffering from a mental illness.

Victoria Police has already been informed about this identity theft.
Update: It's been SIX YEARS already since I last posted a lie about myself. You have no right to damage my reputation for something that was posted 6 years ago. Victoria Police has already bee informed about this incident.
Update 2: She's trying to make it look like my profile pic is synonymous with paedophillia, just like pedobear.
16 answers 16