Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 6 months ago

How do I report to the proper authorities in America (Someone posing as me online is making me look like a pedophile)?

Someone, possibly a lady who has been wrongfully accusing me of being pedophile for the last 7 years, has recently gotten hold of my Facebook profile pic and is using it to destroy my reputation online and in person by making me look like a child molester, just because she thinks I'm one. My other hunch is that she is using it to create some fake evidence that will then be used by a police agency to criminally charge me with a criminal offence.

I've already gone and contacted Victoria Police about this incident that they are now aware of.

I did post lies about myself being a pedophile/child molester, but that was 6 years ago and I was suffering from a mental illness.

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Try these guys:

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.